Development of new MRI magnets.
Quality control during the manufacturing of MRI magnets.
Installing an MRI magnet on the end-customer's site.
Metrolab is especially known for their precision NMR teslameters.
The Hall effect is the most common method for measuring medium to high fields, for a wide range of applications.
Fluxgate magnetometers evolved during the second World War as a means of detecting submarines.
(1) MagVector MV2 is uncalibrated.
(2) FDI2056 field range depends on coil area.
(3) MagVector MV2 range can optionally be set to 30 T (uncalibrated).
(4) Portability of MagVector MV2 depends on integrator's design.
(5) A < 10'000 CHF B 10'000 CHF - 30'000 CHF C > 30'000 CHF
Try it! We promise not to flood your inbox with advertising.
On our social networks
Compact but powerful USB instruments.