Development of new MRI magnets.
Quality control during the manufacturing of MRI magnets.
Installing an MRI magnet on the end-customer's site.
Metrolab is especially known for their precision NMR teslameters.
The Hall effect is the most common method for measuring medium to high fields, for a wide range of applications.
Fluxgate magnetometers evolved during the second World War as a means of detecting submarines.
(1) MagVector MV2 is uncalibrated.
(2) FDI2056 field range depends on coil area.
(3) MagVector MV2 range can optionally be set to 30 T (uncalibrated).
(4) Portability of MagVector MV2 depends on integrator's design.
(5) A < 10'000 CHF B 10'000 CHF - 30'000 CHF C > 30'000 CHF
Try it! We promise not to flood your inbox with advertising.
Thank you for your interest in Metrolab! Please check your mailbox for an e-mail to confirm your subscription. If you don't receive it, check your spam box. Don't hesitate to contact us if you continue to have trouble.
On our social networks
Liu Yu, R&D manager at Aoxin, shares insights on the use of MFC9046 160 mm NMR probe array for extremity MRI magnet mapping.
Compact but powerful USB instruments.