Metrolab systems support accelerator operators in their daily and most advanced tasks.
Metrolab systems also help particle physicists perform their experiments.
Metrolab is especially known for their precision NMR teslameters.
The Hall effect is the most common method for measuring medium to high fields, for a wide range of applications.
Metrolab has historically been especially known for its integrators, primarily in the accelerator world.
Fluxgate magnetometers evolved during the second World War as a means of detecting submarines.
(1) MagVector MV2 is uncalibrated.
(2) FDI2056 field range depends on coil area.
(3) MagVector MV2 range can optionally be set to 30 T (uncalibrated).
(4) Portability of MagVector MV2 depends on integrator's design.
(5) A < 10'000 CHF B 10'000 CHF - 30'000 CHF C > 30'000 CHF
Try it! We promise not to flood your inbox with advertising.
On our social networks
Come visit us!
Compact but powerful USB instruments.