High fields, high precision: Metrolab standard products can measure well over 20 Tesla, with a resolution better than 10 parts per billion.
The world's most precise magnetometer: a brand-new, all-digital design
A world standard: over 13 Tesla and precision under 0.1 ppm
New-generation NMR field mappers, for MRI and small-bore magnets
Map an MRI magnet in five minutes
The most compact, lightweight, go-anywhere 3-axis Hall magnetometers in the world
A compact fluxgate magnetometer with outstanding sensitivity
Field mappers based on multiple 3-axis Hall sensors
A sophisticated 3-axis Hall magnetometer on a chip
The first off-the shelf instrument to quantify magnetic field transients
A reference magnet in the palm of your hand
This table summarises some of the many criteria for choosing the best magnetometer for your application.
Click the buttons to discover key differentiators:
(1) MagVector MV2 is uncalibrated.
(2) FDI2056 field range depends on coil area.
(3) MagVector MV2 range can optionally be set to 30 T (uncalibrated).
(4) Portability of MagVector MV2 depends on integrator's design.
(5) A < 10'000 CHF B 10'000 CHF - 30'000 CHF C > 30'000 CHF
Try it! We promise not to flood your inbox with advertising.
On our social networks
Come visit us!
Compact but powerful USB instruments.