The latest update of the PT2026 Firmware, Software and LabVIEW API is now available for download. The changes visible to the user are as follows:
– Add :ROUTe:PROBeThe actual sensor that is placed in the magnetic field. The NMR probe contains the NMR sample; the Hall probe...:DESignation? Query
– Add Designation method for peripherals
– Change behavior of the core parameter limits when changing the available searchBefore being able to measure, an NMR teslameter has to search the range of the probe to find the NMR... rangeThe range of a probe is defined by the minimum and maximum field strength it can measure. On an instrument,...
– Force decimal "." for the fluxThe magnetic flux density, B, integrated over an area. The voltage induced in a coil is proportional to the flux... and and sDev indicators regardless of the system parameters
– Provide probeThe actual sensor that is placed in the magnetic field. The NMR probe contains the NMR sample; the Hall probe... information
– Change calibrationDuring calibration, the instrument reading is compared to one or more references to verify its accuracy. The references themselves need... date format (Use one of the ISO 8601 representations)
– Don't reconnect with an instrument which is no longer connected
– New software setttings format
– Add "Designation" information to the results of "Read Probe Information"
The installation procedure is as follows:
The manual corresponding to this version of the firmware, software and API can be downloaded here.
Try it! We promise not to flood your inbox with advertising.
Thank you for your interest in Metrolab! Please check your mailbox for an e-mail to confirm your subscription. If you don't receive it, check your spam box. Don't hesitate to contact us if you continue to have trouble.
On our social networks
Dr. Silva Elipe why and how she installed the first 400 MHz NMR spectrometer in a chemistry lab.
Meet Simon Tellier during the 14th European Conference on Applied Superconductivity EUCAS 2019 in Glasgow. Learn about Metrolab's magnetometers.
Compact but powerful USB instruments.