– Add :ROUTe:The actual sensor that is placed in the magnetic field. The NMR probe contains the NMR sample; the Hall probe...:DESignation? Query
– Add Designation method for peripherals
– Change behavior of the core parameter limits when changing the available Before being able to measure, an NMR teslameter has to search the range of the probe to find the NMR... The range of a probe is defined by the minimum and maximum field strength it can measure. On an instrument,...
– Force decimal “.” for the The magnetic flux density, B, integrated over an area. The voltage induced in a coil is proportional to the flux... and and sDev indicators regardless of the system parameters
– Provide The actual sensor that is placed in the magnetic field. The NMR probe contains the NMR sample; the Hall probe... information
– Change During calibration, the instrument reading is compared to one or more references to verify its accuracy. The references themselves need... date format (Use one of the ISO 8601 representations)
– Don’t reconnect with an instrument which is no longer connected
– New software setttings format
– Add “Designation” information to the results of “Read The actual sensor that is placed in the magnetic field. The NMR probe contains the NMR sample; the Hall probe... Information”
The installation procedure is as follows:
- Download and install the LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 2015 SP1 (32-bit) from the National Instruments web site.
- Download and install the NI-VISA Run-Time Engine 15.0 from the National Instruments web site.
- Download, unzip and install the Metrolab Firmware Upgrader Installer. (PT2026 systems delivered before 15.08.2016 require an older version of the Firmware Upgrader that does not function on virtual machines.)
- Download and unzip the PT2026 Firmware Upgrade Tag_16_05_25.
- Run the Metrolab Firmware Upgrader, point it at the firmware upgrade file downloaded in the previous step (.mpk file), plug in the PT2026, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Download, unzip and install the PT2026 Windows Software v1.2. At this point, you should be ready to go!
- Optionally, if you need it, download the PT2026 LabVIEW Driver v1.3 and unzip it into the \Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2015\instr.lib folder. Restart LabVIEW and you should find the PT2026 in the “Instrument IO” palette.
The manual corresponding to this version of the firmware, software and API can be downloaded here.