Transverse fields, with 10m cable (other lengths upon request, up to 100m).
The integrated amplifier eliminates the requirement of a separate 1030 Amplifier, also
allowing it to be used with a 2030 Multiplexer.
|Probe No.||Field Range (Tesla)||Sample
|Frequency Range(Mhz)||Active Volume
(Dia. x Len., mm)
|R1||0.043 to 0.13||1H||1.9 to 5.6||7 x 4.5|
|R2||0.09 to 0.26||1H||3.8 to 11.2||5 x 4.5|
|R3||0.17 to 0.52||1H||7.5 to 22.5||4 x 4.5|
|R4||0.35 to 1.05||1H||15.0 to 45.0||4 x 4.5|
|R5||0.70 to 2.1||1H||30.0 to 90.0||4 x 4.5|
|R6*||1.5 to 3.4||2H||7.5 to 22.5||4 x 4.5|
|R7*||3.0 to 6.8||2H||15.0 to 45.0||4 x 4.5|
|R8*||6.0 to 13.7||2H||30.0 to 90.0||4 x 4.5|
* For 2H probes, the signal-to-noise ratio is low at the lower end of their frequency range.
• at min. of field range: approximately 10
• at max. of field range: approximately 100
• at min. of field range: approximately 5
• at max. of field range: not measured