Pricing : 1'600 CHF
MagVector ™ MV2 Evaluation Kit
(prices are indicative)
The MagVector™ MV2 Evaluation Kit provides a flexible turnkey hardware and software environment that allows all features of the MagVector™ MV2 to be exercised. The kit consists of:
- Test board with MagVector™ MV2 sensor
- Preprogrammed Arduino board that connects to the test board
- Arduino firmware to drive the MagVector™ MV2, including source code
- Host software to exercise the MagVector™ MV2, including source code
- Two unmounted MagVector™ MV2 sensors.
Try it! We promise not to flood your inbox with advertising.
Thank you for your interest in Metrolab! Please check your mailbox for an e-mail to confirm your subscription. If you don't receive it, check your spam box. Don't hesitate to contact us if you continue to have trouble.
On our social networks
Dr. Silva Elipe why and how she installed the first 400 MHz NMR spectrometer in a chemistry lab.
Meet Simon Tellier during the 14th European Conference on Applied Superconductivity EUCAS 2019 in Glasgow. Learn about Metrolab's magnetometers.
Compact but powerful USB instruments.