New release of the MFCTool software 10.3.1!
One unique software interface for both Magnetic Field Cameras
We are releasing our new software! Obviously, bugs have been fixed, but the most significant feature of this release if the ability to operate both the most recent generation of Magnetic Field Cameras, the MFC2046 and legacy Magnetic Field Camera, the MFC3045.
MFCTool software v.10.3.1
- The MFCTool v. 10.3.1 is used to map magnetic fields with the Magnetic Field Camera MFC2046 and the legacy MFC3045.
- The MFC2046 system contains an Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. A resonance phenomenon seen when you irradiate a sample in a magnetic field with an RF field.... Precision is how closely multiple measurements will be clustered. Also called reproducibility or repeatability. In everyday speech, often confused with... See magnetometer. PT2026, which can also be used for single-point measurements – even with an MFC9046 or MFC9146 For Metrolab's Magnetic Field Camera, the probe array is a semi-circular plate holding up to 32 NMR probes....; in this case, the For Metrolab's Magnetic Field Camera, the probe array is a semi-circular plate holding up to 32 NMR probes.... is seen as a An adaptor that allows multiple probes to be connected to a single magnetometer.... with individual probes. To perform single-point measurements with your PT2026, please download and install the PT2026 software. MFCTool and the PT2026 software can both be installed on the same computer.
- MFCTool v. 10.3.1 requires at least PT2026 firmware version Tag_19_04_17 to be fully operational, and the Camera firmware option. To check whether these conditions are met, look at the main unit description in the MFCTool v10.3.1 connection page; it should read:
where “X” represents irrelevant letters and digits.
- For a detailed installation procedure, see Section 2-2 of the MFCTool User’s Manual.
- Download and install the latest NI-VISA Run-Time Engine:
Note: any version of NI-VISA compatible with your operating system should work; see:
- Download, unzip, and install the MFCTool v10.3.1 software following the on-screen instructions.