November 15, 2019
Introducing the Model 1526 Probe, a Pulsed-Wave NMR Probe for our PT2026 Precision Teslameter
We are delighted to announce the Model 1526, our new Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. A resonance phenomenon seen when you irradiate a sample in a magnetic field with an RF field.... More The actual sensor that is placed in the magnetic field. The NMR probe contains the NMR sample; the Hall probe... More which features:
- A small form factor remote active head
- Ultra-high Precision is how closely multiple measurements will be clustered. Also called reproducibility or repeatability. In everyday speech, often confused with... More < 10ppb at 3T
- Full PT 2026 The range of a probe is defined by the minimum and maximum field strength it can measure. On an instrument,... More of 38mT-30T
- Tolerance to field gradients > 1350 Parts per million, or 10-6. Bigger than a ppb, but still pretty darn small. More/cm
- Fast measurement up to 33 Hz
Working in conjunction with our PT2026 NMR Precision Teslameter, the Model 1526 is designed to replace the Model 1426 in cases where a small The actual sensor that is placed in the magnetic field. The NMR probe contains the NMR sample; the Hall probe... More is required.
Of course, your current Model 1426 remains invaluable in applications where a passive head is needed.