New release of the MFCTool software 10.3.3!
One unique software interface for both Magnetic Field Cameras
MFCTool V10.3.x has the ability to operate both the most recent generation of Magnetic Field Cameras, the MFC2046 and legacy Magnetic Field Camera, the MFC3045.
June 2022, MFCTool V10.3.3 release note
1) New features
– Check if a new firmware version is available for the main unit.
– During mapping operations, possibility to reccord position with warnings.
– Qt version upgraded to 5.15.2 (MSVC2019 64bit)
– Update MFC3045 driver to improve measurement speed
– Update PT2026 driver
– Remove pre-extension “.mxr” in the legacy dam file name. Instead of “XXX.mxr.dam”, legacy file is saved as “XXX.dam”.
3) Major bugs fix
– Qt5.15 has resolved Microsoft screen display bugs.
Magnetic Field Camera Software Package, including the most recent:
Instructions and content listing are available in the ReadMe file of your download
MFCTool software V10.3.4
PT2026 software V1.6
PT2026 firmware and upgrader
C++ Instrument Catalog
Manuals and more
- The MFCTool v.10.3.4 maps magnetic fields using the Magnetic Field Camera MFC2046 and the legacy MFC3045.
- The MFC2046 system contains an NMR Precision Teslameter PT2026, which can also be used for single-point measurements – even with an MFC9046 or MFC9146 Probe Array; in this case, the Probe Array is seen as a multiplexer with individual probes. To perform single-point measurements with your PT2026, please download and install the PT2026 software. MFCTool and the PT2026 software can both be installed on the same computer.
- MFCTool v.10.3.4 operates with instruments with new and older firmware.