Metrolab has years of experience working with third-party manufacturers. At the simplest level, one of our standard products can be integrated into yours. If needed, we are happy to make modifications or even a custom design to better adapt to your needs. In the extreme case, we can produce the entire product, under your label. In all cases, you benefit from Metrolab expertise, quality and flexibility.
Metrolab is especially known for their precision NMR teslameters.
The Hall effect is the most common method for measuring medium to high fields, for a wide range of applications.
Fluxgate magnetometers evolved during the second World War as a means of detecting submarines.
(1) MagVector MV2 is uncalibrated.
(2) FDI2056 field range depends on coil area.
(3) MagVector MV2 range can optionally be set to 30 T (uncalibrated).
(4) Portability of MagVector MV2 depends on integrator's design.
(5) A < 10'000 CHF B 10'000 CHF - 30'000 CHF C > 30'000 CHF
Try it! We promise not to flood your inbox with advertising.
On our social networks
Compact but powerful USB instruments.