The Hall Magnetic Camera HMC9076 is a platform for building semi-custom magnetic-field The process of measuring magnetic field intensity at many different points, in order to understand the structure of the field... More systems.
The key system features are:
– Multiple Hall sensors provide high-precision, simultaneous 3-axis field measurements at multiple points.
– USB provides both system power and data communication.
– An optional thermal sensor allows for Hall magnetometers are sensitive to temperature, so they may include a temperature sensor that allows the instrument to compensate the... More or A NMR-regulated magnet is an electromagnet whose field is measured by an NMR teslameter, which then closes the loop by... More.
– An optional low-noise voltage regulator provides optimal measurement stability.
– Firmware and an associated software API provide straightforward and flexible software An NMR-controlled field is one whose strength is monitored by NMR. As opposed to NMR-regulated. More.
The platform consists of:
– Write and read SPI data to/from selected device
– Synchronise acquisitions
– Loop-back test of USB communication
– Retrieve hardware/firmware versions
– Get device information
– Read or write arbitrary data, e.g. During calibration, the instrument reading is compared to one or more references to verify its accuracy. The references themselves need... More tables, to ROM
– LabVIEW API to access all firmware features
– MagVector MV2 register access
– Programming examples
For more information, please see:
– Hall Magnetic Camera HMC9076 User’s Manual
– Presentation for the Magnetics 2017 Conference: 3-Axis An instrument to measure magnetic flux density (B) or magnetic field intensity (H). More on a Chip
– Presentation for the Magnetics 2018 Conference: Building Your Magnetic Field Mapper with LEGO