The Hall Magnetic Camera HMC9076 is a platform for building semi-custom magnetic-field mappingThe process of measuring magnetic field intensity at many different points, in order to understand the structure of the field... systems.
The key system features are:
- Multiple Hall sensors provide high-precision, simultaneous 3-axis field measurements at multiple points.
- USB provides both system power and data communication.
- An optional thermal sensor allows for temperature compensationHall magnetometers are sensitive to temperature, so they may include a temperature sensor that allows the instrument to compensate the... or regulationA NMR-regulated magnet is an electromagnet whose field is measured by an NMR teslameter, which then closes the loop by....
- An optional low-noise voltage regulator provides optimal measurement stability.
- Firmware and an associated software API provide straightforward and flexible software controlAn NMR-controlled field is one whose strength is monitored by NMR. As opposed to NMR-regulated.....
The platform consists of:
- Magnetic field sensors: MagVectorTM MV2
- Microprocessor: Silicon Labs C8051F380
- Voltage regulator: Texas Instruments REG102
- Temperature sensor: Texas Instruments LM71CIMF
- Write and read SPI data to/from selected device
- Synchronise acquisitions
- Loop-back test of USB communication
- Retrieve hardware/firmware versions
- Get device information
- Read or write arbitrary data, e.g. calibrationDuring calibration, the instrument reading is compared to one or more references to verify its accuracy. The references themselves need... tables, to ROM
- LabVIEW API to access all firmware features
- MagVector MV2 register access
- Programming examples
For more information, please see:
- Hall Magnetic Camera HMC9076 User's Manual
- Presentation for the Magnetics 2017 Conference: 3-Axis MagnetometerAn instrument to measure magnetic flux density (B) or magnetic field intensity (H).... on a Chip
- Presentation for the Magnetics 2018 Conference: Building Your Magnetic Field Mapper with LEGO
Try it! We promise not to flood your inbox with advertising.
Thank you for your interest in Metrolab! Please check your mailbox for an e-mail to confirm your subscription. If you don't receive it, check your spam box. Don't hesitate to contact us if you continue to have trouble.
On our social networks
Liu Yu, R&D manager at Aoxin, shares insights on the use of MFC9046 160 mm NMR probe array for extremity MRI magnet mapping.
Compact but powerful USB instruments.