The Hall Magnetic Camera HMC9076 is a platform for building semi-custom magnetic-field mappingThe process of measuring magnetic field intensity at many different points, in order to understand the structure of the field... systems.
The key system features are:
- Multiple Hall sensors provide high-precision, simultaneous 3-axis field measurements at multiple points.
- USB provides both system power and data communication.
- An optional thermal sensor allows for temperature compensationHall magnetometers are sensitive to temperature, so they may include a temperature sensor that allows the instrument to compensate the... or regulationA NMR-regulated magnet is an electromagnet whose field is measured by an NMR teslameter, which then closes the loop by....
- An optional low-noise voltage regulator provides optimal measurement stability.
- Firmware and an associated software API provide straightforward and flexible software controlAn NMR-controlled field is one whose strength is monitored by NMR. As opposed to NMR-regulated.....
The platform consists of:
- Magnetic field sensors: MagVectorTM MV2
- Microprocessor: Silicon Labs C8051F380
- Voltage regulator: Texas Instruments REG102
- Temperature sensor: Texas Instruments LM71CIMF
- Write and read SPI data to/from selected device
- Synchronise acquisitions
- Loop-back test of USB communication
- Retrieve hardware/firmware versions
- Get device information
- Read or write arbitrary data, e.g. calibrationDuring calibration, the instrument reading is compared to one or more references to verify its accuracy. The references themselves need... tables, to ROM
- LabVIEW API to access all firmware features
- MagVector MV2 register access
- Programming examples
For more information, please see:
- Hall Magnetic Camera HMC9076 User's Manual
- Presentation for the Magnetics 2017 Conference: 3-Axis MagnetometerAn instrument to measure magnetic flux density (B) or magnetic field intensity (H).... on a Chip
- Presentation for the Magnetics 2018 Conference: Building Your Magnetic Field Mapper with LEGO
Try it! We promise not to flood your inbox with advertising.
On our social networks
Compact but powerful USB instruments.