PT2026 Firmware, Software & API Upgrade 16_05_25
The latest update of the PT2026 Firmware, Software and LabVIEW API is now available for download. The changes visible to the user are as follows:
– Add :ROUTe:PROBe:DESignation? Query
– Add Designation method for peripherals
– Change behavior of the core parameter limits when changing the available search range
– Force decimal "." for the flux and and sDev indicators regardless of the system parameters
– Provide probe information
– Change calibration date format (Use one of the ISO 8601 representations)
– Don't reconnect with an instrument which is no longer connected
– New software setttings format
– Add "Designation" information to the results of "Read Probe Information"
The installation procedure is as follows:
- Download and install the LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 2015 SP1 (32-bit) from the National Instruments web site.
- Download and install the NI-VISA Run-Time Engine 15.0 from the National Instruments web site.
- Download, unzip and install the Metrolab Firmware Upgrader Installer. (PT2026 systems delivered before 15.08.2016 require an older version of the Firmware Upgrader that does not function on virtual machines.)
- Download and unzip the PT2026 Firmware Upgrade Tag_16_05_25.
- Run the Metrolab Firmware Upgrader, point it at the firmware upgrade file downloaded in the previous step (.mpk file), plug in the PT2026, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Download, unzip and install the PT2026 Windows Software v1.2. At this point, you should be ready to go!
- Optionally, if you need it, download the PT2026 LabVIEW Driver v1.3 and unzip it into the \Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2015\instr.lib folder. Restart LabVIEW and you should find the PT2026 in the "Instrument IO" palette.