Use of websiteThe materials at the websites metrolab.com and metrolab.ch ("this website") are the copyrighted work of Metrolab Technology SA, 110 chemin du Pont-du-Centenaire, CH-1228, Switzerland ("Metrolab").
Metrolab authorizes you to view and download the materials at this website only for your personal, non-commercial use. Without Metrolab's express written agreement, you may not modify the materials at this website in any way or reproduce, distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. Any use of these materials on any other website is prohibited.
Linking to this website
You may create links to this website from other sites, but only in accordance with the following rules:
- You may link to but not replicate Metrolab content.
- You may not create a browser or border environment around Metrolab content ("framing") or insert an image from this website in another context ("in-line linking").
- You may not misrepresent your relationship with Metrolab.
- You may not present false information about Metrolab products or services.
- You may not use the Metrolab logo without Metrolab's permission.
DisclaimersThe information and materials at this website are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
Limitation of liabilityMetrolab is not liable for any damages arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website or any websites linked to this website. If your use of the materials or information from this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
RevisionsMetrolab may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. The terms posted at the time of your use are binding.
Revised July 2012